Project Location(s): Head Office
Education: B.A Degree
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support Internal Audit Department in Audit Management System and its applications
- Lead and conduct pre-assessment of IT audit to collect significant information to identify risks and develop audit program for audit testing.
- Develop and design the IT internal audit policies, procedures and program
- Supervise audit mission to execute IT audit program in order to evaluate on design, implementation on MIS processes and accuracy of IT system
- Perform control testing on accuracy of reports produced by IT department and MIS security
- Conduct compliance audit with internal policies and external regulations related to IT
- Support Financial and Operational Audit in data extraction, analysis and develop audit in house application.
- Perform audits of critical systems and related network infrastructure
- Conduct fieldwork at the branches in order to confirm audit suspect on IT department
- Review internal control design and evaluate the performance of management and operational control on IT department and branches.
- Graduated Bachelor degree of Computer Science. Finish Master degree is encouraged.
- 3-year experiences in developing program and security application control in the microfinance/ banking/ audit sector
- Knowledge of general accounting or financial is preferable
- Good interpersonal skill, hardworking, honesty and healthy
- Integrity, respect for others, pursuer of excellence and innovation
- Enthusiasm, self-motivation and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Excellent time management, organization and project management skills
- Ongoing education and knowledge for various areas of national IT compliance and published national IT best practices;
- Good English, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication and writing skills as well as high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Good morality, good attitude, honesty, and high commitment
- Have your own motorbike and driving license
- Willingness to travel domestically in branches