Project Location(s): Head Office
Education: B.A Degree
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participation in the development of detailed audit plans, audit programs and procedures
- Monitor to determine the adequacy of corrective action
- Check the branch offices
- Organize audited programs and documents
- Analyze audit findings in order to provide appropriate recommendations
- An audit of the audit results at the Branch regarding the accuracy and completeness of the conclusion against accrued audit evidence.
- Graduated a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance. Finished Master’s degree, is encouraged
- Minimum 2 years of audit experiences
- Have minimum 2-year experience in microfinance and management
- Good English, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication and writing skills as well as high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Good organization and ability to work effectively under pressure and time set.
- Good morality, good attitude, honesty, and high commitment
- Have your own motorbike and driving license
- Proficient in MS Office