Head of Finance
Started as an NGO in 2015 with the purpose of providing zero interest loans to students, staff, families and people from all walks of life, mostly the poor and vulnerable families, PRASETHPHEAP FINANCE PLC had transformed itself into a financial institution in 2013, and has obtained the operation license as a MFI from National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) since 2016 to provide low interest loans to the public with 4 operating location in Cambodia such as Kompong Cham, Kompong Speu, Takeo, and Phnom Penh. With our growth and development, the institution is looking for the qualified candidate to fulfill the following position as below.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that accounting information and data are sufficient in the system favorable for producing periodic financial statements for the management of the institution and the competent authorities, such as the National Bank of Cambodia, creditors, National Account Council of Cambodia and other agencies.
- Consolidate and create annual budget plan to the Management and Boards
- Ensure that the accounting records are kept appropriately and accurately
- Make sure that the supporting documents supporting the accounting records are properly kept for each transaction and that the supporting documents are reliable and sufficient.
- Keep, submit and update procedures, accounting principles and finance as needed.
- Examine the report to provide recommendations to the Management to reduce expenditures and gaps in excess or lack of cash to a minimum.
- Supervise the preparation of financial statements and preparation of tax returns in a timely manner.
- Find sources of capital and increase good relations with creditors.
- Manage and solve all problems that occur with quality service
- Prepare and review annual and quarterly budget plans according to the actual implementation of the institution.
- Discuss with the Management of the institution to prepare a cash plan in accordance with the three-year or five-year business plan of the institution.
- Provide technical support and training to subordinates at all levels.
- Coordinate all audit processes, including internal auditors, external auditors and other inspections from the National Bank of Cambodia and the General Department of Taxation.
- Create and update for financial policy, procedure, and guideline to ensure of up to date, adequate, strong internal control and compatible to the law and most practicable
- Other duties as assigned by CEO
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in finance banking, MBA, ACCA, CFA preferable
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Finance with MFIs, Bank, or Audit Firm and at least 3 years as supervisory level;
- Experience in microfinance institution a plus
- Good understanding of Cambodian Financial Report Standards (CIFRS)
- Good understand about NBC requirement for MFIs;
- Good understand about Cambodia tax payment;
- Knowledge of accounting principles, policy and procedures;
- Practical knowledge of accounting software user and administration skills
- Excellent morality and professionally;
- Very good impersonal relationship and leadership;
- Good command of English in writing and speaking;
Interested candidate are encouraged to apply by submitting your CV Cover Letter via email provided bellow by specifying the subject with the position applied, or submit to our Office Address provided in the contact details below.
Address: No.132, St.193 corner St.388, Sangkat Toul Svay Prey I, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Email: email@example.com Tell: 012 98 07 98 , 023 97 000